Code of Conduct
At DOD Media Group, we believe in providing our players with fun and friendly games. To uphold a welcoming play experience, we are asking that our players partner with us in creating an environment, where anyone who works or plays with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance and size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof), or game preferences, will be respectful and treated with respect.
This code of conduct outlines our expectations for all those who work or play alongside us, what constitutes as unacceptable behaviour, and the consequences for unacceptable behaviour.
- Please be considerate and respectful in your speech and actions.
- Please refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behaviour and speech.
- Please be mindful when in forums, in-game chat, or on another medium made available by DOD Media Group.
- Please do not engage in or encourage illegal behaviour or communications
The following list gives examples of unacceptable behaviour, but should not be considered exhaustive.
- Harassing or bullying other players via verbal or written communications.
- Publishing pornographic or sexually explicit content via any of the mediums made available by DOD Media Group
- Posting or using any language or content deemed illegal, dangerous, threatening, abusive, obscene, vulgar, defamatory, hateful, racist, sexist, ethically offensive or constituting harassment, whether in forums, in-game chat, or on another medium made available by DOD Media Group
- Impersonation of another player or an employee of DOD Media Group
- Verbal or written abuse or threats targeted towards an employee of DOD Media Group
- To repost any previously moderated content on the forums, in-game chat, or on another medium made available by DOD Media Group. Please contact a Community Manager direct if you have any questions on why the content in question was edited or removed.
- Exploitation of any new or known glitches or bugs which provides an unfair advantage over other players. If you see any new or unknown glitches or bugs, please contact DOD Media Group Support at https://dod-media-group.helpshift.com/a/chaos-battle-league/?l=en
- Any attempt to edit, corrupt, or change game or server code.
- Any use of third-party hacking, cheating, or botting clients.
Should a breach of the Code of Conduct occur, Community Support will investigate further and will make every attempt to be just and fair with the players involved. Engaging in unacceptable behaviour could result in one or more of the following actions, which the player will be notified of by an in-game notification indicating what has happened and the details of the reasons for the action taken will be noted on their account:
- A Warning
- Account Restrictions
- Account Data Reset
- Temporary Suspension
- Account Deletion
- Permanent Ban
Disciplinary action will depend on the severity of the behaviour involved and shall be decided at DOD Media Group discretion on a case-by-case basis
If at any time a player wishes to dispute an account sanction taken against them, they may put in a request to Customer Support by using the Contact Us button found here: https://dod-media-group.helpshift.com/a/chaos-battle-league/?l=en&s=code-of-conduct&f=code-of-conduct Please include any and all relevant information. We will respond to the question as promptly as possible.
If you are unsure if your actions will violate the Code of Conduct, reconsider them. If you come across a player unfamiliar with the Code of Conduct, please share it with them.
Thank you for making our games fun, friendly, and welcoming to all players.